Brain/CV – please format this.
Job descriptions are foundational documents. When properly written, they:
- -define job responsibilities
- -establish the criteria for assisting with the recruitment process
- -provide details for developing effective training program
- -help with performance evaluation systems
- -serve as a form of protection in wrongful termination suits.
executive advantage has the “know how” to write proper job descriptions and we can work with you a number of ways:
- -review your current job descriptions
- -write your job descriptions
- -train you in writing job descriptions
For more information on job descriptions, (link to job description articles)…