Whether you have a formalized performance evaluation system or not, performance feedback is crucial to achieving goals. Your best employees value progress and will leave without some type of performance feedback, leaving you with what we call “compliers”; basically those who do just enough to get by.
Why should we do performance evaluations:
- To allow employees to see progress;
- To engage employees;
- To provide a record in a court of law if needed.
What’s critical for you to know:
There’s a wrong and right way to do performance evaluations.
What we provide:
- review (and development) of performance evaluation systems for best practice as well as for best performance
- “tricks” to manage in between performance
- performance evaluation training