- You have good sales and traction with growth with a spouse, Office Manager or Operations Manager handling the HR.
- You have some good success with recruitment (or not!), but lose traction in one or more areas/positions, making it difficult to get over that hump.
- You really do want to do things “right” but don’t want to turn your HR into an unmanageable bureaucracy.
- While the person handling your HR /employee paperwork is sharp, HR isn’t his/her primary job function, but an “add-on”.
Introducing HR Jumpstart, a super great WOW! HR service for the small business with an entrepreneurial leader and a second administrative in-office person.
What’s so great? What benefits can you expect from HR Jumpstart?
- A diagnostic tool for evaluating (and correcting) leadership issues
- YOUR customized recruitment process for success for YOUR organization
- YOUR customized onboarding process for success for YOUR organization
- Expert review of recruitment, onboarding documents for possible issues with employment law
- On demand video instruction of pertinent issues related to Leadership, Recruitment, Job Descriptions, Onboarding
- Employment posters
- I-9 review (to make certain you’re doing it right!)
- Monthly one to one HR consulting
Q1. How does this work?
A. 1.You learn theory either in classroom setting or by on-demand video which you apply to your business using our templates. 2. We meet monthly to work on the process or job description or HR questions that may have come up in the meantime.
Q2. How long are the videos?
A. Each topic (module) has 5 to 6 videos which are around 5 min long (plus or minus). Our busy clients have told us they’re jam packed with info, but can easily be fit between other tasks. They’re also playable on mobile devices.
Q3. Is this workable for a small company? We really don’t have but a few employees.
A. Definitely! It was designed considering what a business with 3 employees might need, and has also been successfully tested on organization with over 50 employees.
Q4. What level of HR knowledge do we need for this program to work successfully?
A. In our experience (and to our delight!) it works equally well for persons with little HR experience and those with much practical experience. This is because the language is straightforward (we major in making the complicated simple!), but also because we address the critical issues that our participants usually aren’t aware of or aren’t applying correctly (according to DOL and latest court law). Often the person with little knowledge will use it to learn and build from the ground up, using only what applies to his/her company’s situation. The person with more experience will use it to as an audit prep tool and to fill in holes in their application.
The problem for most small business owners & HR practitioners is not the areas they know they need change, but really what they don’t know about what they don’t know.
Q5. How do I get started?
Contact us. (We’ll upgrade this sheet soon! Promise!)