It’s critical to have the right people for your performance team. All the training tools and technology makes no difference if we’ve not hired the right people capable of using these tools.
- Hiring a warm body.
- Hiring people that “seem like me”.
- Hiring based, first, upon the applicant’s knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Hiring to drive.
- Making sure you speak the same “cultural and core value” language.
- Getting an outside point of view to keep you from pulling the trigger too fast.
- Managing the front to end recruitment process;
- Building your recruit for success system
- Assisting with evaluating your top candidates
- Performing workstyle profiles, i.e. DISC and similar.
I recently asked my MBA class if any had hired a person who seemed talented on paper and in the interview, but who didn’t work out. Every hand went up. We’ve all done it, and a certain amount of “error” in hiring is inevitable. However, there are ways to increase the likelihood of a good hire the first time around.
What’s not a good idea?
What is a good idea?
We’re not a recruiting firm. We’re an HR Consulting firm that comes alongside regular clients for that special-shaped recruiting need. We can work with you a number of ways:
We’d like to talk to you.