Business plans, tactical plans and strategic plans… Let’s lay aside the question for a moment of which you need and consider what are the triggers that might indicate you need a type of planning process that would involve a written document.
- When trying to evaluate the worthwhileness of a new venture or expansion
- When attempting to finance a venture or expansion
- As a board-directed entity in which the members will be rotating “in and out”, it’s good to have a strategic plan as an operational compass.
- When you need “buy in” from members in order to move forward
- As part of a succession-planning process
Some plans work well in-house. At times, it’s critical to have a third party guiding the planning process. We’d like to be on your planning team. Contact us at (573) 554-2270 or firstname.lastname@example.org.